SAFFORD — A Safford Library card gets more than books this summer.
“We have a brand new offering, called Act One Culture Pass,” said the library’s Leslie Talley. “So now your Safford Library card can get you into Arizona’s museums, zoos and other cultural attractions.
Act One offered the service to libraries in Maricopa and Pima counties and extended the service to rural communities this year. There is no cost to the library or patrons to participate.
Every library card holder has access to more than a dozen cultural destinations, including:
● Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (May 1-Oct 1)
● Cave Creek Museum
● Desert Botanical Garden
● Western Museum of the Caballeros Desert
● The Heard Museum
● Museum of Northern Arizona
● Pueblo Grande Museum
● Reid Park Zoo
● Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
● Sedona Heritage Museum
● Sharlot Hall Museum
● Arb of Flagstaff (May 1-Oct 1)
● The University of Arizona Museum of Art
Each household is limited to two passes for each destination, and passes are good for adults or children. Once a cardholder has received library passes, the passes are valid for one week.